Monday 26 September 2011

Handmade Monday 35

I am not really ready for this today But I promised myself to blog every Monday here goes............
1st pop over to Wendys Handmade Monday Blog  and check out all the other lovely more organised peoples blogs and do make a lovely comment
This week has been a little hectic what with eldest daughter returning from sea totally unorganised I have been busy trying to sort out this years accomadation for her but as of yet its not sorte dthis is why she was up at the crack of dawn this morning to get a train and a bus to college still at least I managed to get on here now shes safely on her way
I have done a little bit of sewing with the gorgeous fabric I picked up recently

I know it is lovely so good in fact both items sold within minutes of putting them out on Friday at Winchester Country Market I was so pleased It was a day for selling aprons as I wish I had made more because another lady also sold hers here tooo xx
I have also just finished the Cath Kidston cushion which I have yet to photograph Watch this Space!!!!!!!!


I also attendined Tabletops Craft Fair in Eastleigh on Saturday where I was doing demos in Encaustic Art lots of people found it fascinating and did buy some of the samples I had made I was using my new tip for my Stylus and painted some cute Butterflies as well as some other pictures


Thats it for now must get on with some sewing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

  1. Love the cup cake fabric and the encaustic picture is beautiful. Just the results the iron and waxes can make

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy week - how was the event? The pictures are lovely and so very clever - well done.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. The event was ok not that busy lots of people browsing ready for xmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cupcake fabric is lovely not surprised they sold so quickly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not surprised they sold so quickly either! Very nice fabric. The pictures are lovely too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fabric. Lovely cushion and apron. Isnt it always the same, wise after the event. Years ago I used to go through Eastleagh on my way to Stubbington month in. month out but not been now for around 10 years. Ah, the memories.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that cupcake fabric and it's not surprising they sold so quickly. You'll know to make more next time! Craft fairs are always a learning curve.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fabric is lovely - little girls would love that fabric in their bedrooms. The art is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pleased that your apron et al flew off the stall... how great is that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the artwork especially the purple green and black, a great combination.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete