Sunday 18 September 2011

Littleton Show always the 1st Saturday in September

Before I start just pop over to Handmade Monday 34and comment on the lovely blogs and a big Thank you to Wendy for starting this amazing idea I love it
Heres this weeks Handmade Monday
I have been doing Littleton show for 4 years now and I love it
I always get to be next my Friend who makes Fimo dragons and have a lovely Day
The first Year I did this show I sold lots of things the following year less then the following less again but this year was different I sold a lot more
Each year I try to do something new to add to my basic stock this year I decided as I have lots of Childrens beads  and to sell them in mixed bags with elastic this went down very well with adults and children
I didnt sell any jewellery which is very unusual mainly people were looking for something different so cushions and aprons went down well
Heres a few pictures of my stall



16 comments:

  1. Wow! Haven't you been busy? Your stall looks great and full of lovely things, am so glad to hear your fair went well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stall looked lovely, I am very envious of people who can make lovely products like this xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely stall, it's funny that the things we think will go well just don't sell at one fair but will at another, it's good that you had a variety of things.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your sales, craft fairs are so fickle. The stall is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lovely stall and well done on your sales.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stall is beautifully bright and colourful - congratulations on your sales!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stall looks really attractive, I think the pink cloth sets if off really well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stall looks huge. What a lot of work has gone into it. Such a variety of things and so colourful no wonder you did well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all your lovely comments guys it does look big but it was only 2 tables cushions and things like them take up quite a lot of room xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It would be lovely to have a crystal ball to anticipate cuustomer preferences wouldn't it? You seem to have hit the nail on the head though, well done your stall looks very inviting

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi me again. Just seen your comment on raindrops and roses blog. Re Your Big shot. Bigz and Originals dies cope with all fabric but not the sizzlit (will manage felt, just about)Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Caroline Im a novice at that sort of thing I do a littlre paper crafting but dont know much about the whole die cut business xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your stall looks lovely and from experience I know it involves a lot of hard work getting it 'just right'.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely colourful stall. It's nice when you know some of the other stallholders, it makes the day so much more than a job to do!

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks like you had lots of lovely goodies to sell :o) x

    ReplyDelete