Friday 11 February 2011

Why is always raining Friday morning at 7am???

Well once again it was pouring with rain this morning at 7am
The market was very quiet again not many customers but the marmalade tasting was succesful sold lots of that
Very quiet on craft but a lovely lady came in looking at my jewelley she had dexterity problems so i was showing her the magnetic jewellery which can be made into bracelets or necklaces she was very pleased and bought a red one and asked me to make her a blue one too
So thats my week sorted along with some repairs after a lovely friend of mine decided to share her beads around the office on tuesday
The meeting went well and I am exhibiting my art work in April details will follow hopefully it will be the start of good things
The best news of all this week though is my other half has been offered a great  job so will be out from under my feet soon yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


A couple of examples of the magnetic necklaces/bracelets that the lady at the market loved today

No comments:

Post a Comment