Monday 7 February 2011

Monday Mornings

''What Goes around Comes Around''
Who believes in this line I never used to but am beginning to now
Such a result this weekend everything is finally falling into place my daughter is on her 1st cruise and about to embark on the experience of a lifetime
And Back to the crafting I had a really nice email about exhibiting my artwork yesterday so I am going to meet the people this week and I can't wait
I haven't been in the Dolly Shed this weekend so will pay a visit today and get some more art mounted ready to show The black mounts look good so I may do a little more painting too as I have been getting a few tips from some videos on You Tube there are so mant talented people out there willing to share their experiences too

1 comment:

  1. Well done Karen, hope your meeting goes well. Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete