Sunday 1 July 2012

Handmade monday 73

Its been a busy week for me and I'm going to ask you 1st to pop over to handmade harbour and take a look at the great blogs
The main thing I  want to talk about is the new age fair I went to on Saturday with my lovely friend Joanna we took her Spiritual Art and my Encaustic Art. We had a lovely day
here are my photos



The bottom photo is of all the work I managed to do on the day so I am very pleased I also sold a couple of pictures and lots of cards. I met some great people who are very inspirational 
The other thing I managed to get done was pop over to Hillliers Garden centre where there is an amazing craft shop called Between Dreams I showed them a few pictures and I am now putting a few bits in there next week
I am very late writing this tonight Just for a change hope everyone has a great week see you next Monday xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




16 comments:

  1. What a display, that tiger is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stall looked lovely and it sounds like a total success all round - well done on the garden centre! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you had a wonderful day :)

    your artwork is gorgeous, i'm glad your getting such encouraging feedback! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so productive! Well done on getting some peices in the Garden centre - must be very exciting. Have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stall looks really interesting and inviting.Sounds like you had a fab time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you had a great time and sold some stuff, sounds amazingly productive

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness! your encaustic art is fab! ive always wanted to try it but im afraid my bf will go mad big time if i start another hobby at home!
    i admired your bottom photos - what a great collection of pictures, the yellow-orange fish on the top caught my eye straightaway. clever girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had a good time and you managed to make more stock as well! Can't be bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on getting a few items into a shop, always a good way forward. Love the sillhouette fairies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your art is really beautiful. I think the colours you use look amazing. Glad you had such a lovely day. Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The stall looks great and your work really stands out because of the beautiful colours in it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your table looks lovely with the black cloth, the pictures stand out beautifully.
    Well done on your visit to the garden centre.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your display looks gorgeous! You did well to get so much done on the day and sell a few bits. Well done on been brave and showing your pics in the garden centre. It goes to show it pays to ask!x

    ReplyDelete